CLAD-GARD™ SA is a self-adhered premium metal roofing underlayment with a non-reinforced, rubberized asphalt waterproofing membrane for excellent flexibility, adhesion and traction. The membrane is water and fire resistant . CLAD-GARD SA can be applied directly to Firestone ISO 95+ GL, Firestone ISOGARD™ HD, Firestone Resista Polyiso, Firestone HailGard Composite, OSB and plywood substrates. It is included in the Firestone Red Shield™ Warranty and is eligible for a 25-year Medallion Warranty.
CLAD-GARD™ SA-FR with CoreGard™ Technology is the only self-adhered, UL Class A, waterproof underlayment, for metal roofing assemblies, on the market today. This single layer of underlayment out-performs the competition, when it comes to keeping your building and the occupants inside safe. It is the only underlayment you will need on a combustible deck under a metal roof to achieve a UL Class A standard. The competition requires at least two layers to achieve this, giving CLAD-GARD SA-FR a superior position in the marketplace with labor and material savings.
• Provides a UL Class A rated metal roofing system, with one layer, as opposed to multiple layers of competitive products.
• CoreGard Technology is a self-adhering, lightweight membrane that gives waterproofing protection, keeping the contents of your building dry.
• 120-day exposure rate allows this product to be installed, even when the metal roofing products are not on-site.
• Skid-resistant surface makes this product safe for installers, when working on a sloped roof.
• Significant cost savings, on materials and labor due to a one-layer application, as opposed to multiple layers, to achieve UL Class A and waterproofing protection
• No primer required to install this product above 40°F, making it a quick and easy install.
• Even if a UL Class A roof is not specified, you can provide the same UL Class A protection for the cost of a premium underlayment for roughly the same cost, which would be needed regardless.
CLAD-GARD™ R is an economical choice in Firestone’s self-adhered underlayment offering. Featuring ahighly textured, slip resistant surface, CLAD-GARD R provides traction for greater walkability during installation and maintenance. Available in an unboxed, two-square roll, this underlayment has a split-release backer for easy installation and can be directly applied to Firestone HailGard Composite, OSB and plywood substrates. Since CLAD-GARD R is waterproof, it can be exposed for up to two months during construction without the need for tarping. It is eligible for up to a 20-year Firestone Red Shield Warranty.
CLAD-GARD™ MA is a mechanically attached synthetic roofing underlayment ideal for use in slopes steeper than 5:12. The membrane requires fewer nails than conventional felt underlayment’s and is stronger and lighter than 30# felt. This 100% recyclable membrane contains no organic material, which can help prevent mold growth, is water and fire resistant. Clad-Gard MA can remain exposed for 90 days and can withstand temperatures up to 230°F (110 °C). CLAD-GARD MA can be applied directly to Firestone HailGard Composite, OSB and plywood substrates. It is eligible for up to a 20-year Firestone Red Shield Warranty.
Your response helps us make our online experience better to provide content that is specific to your role.
Thank you. Your response helps us make our online experience better to provide content that is specific to your role.